Dictionaries broken in 3.9a

Daniel Vainsencher daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 08:47:45 UTC 2005

The offending method (Dictionary>>at:put:) has two versions, the most
recent by cmm. Then I open the MC browser, select Collections package,
press history, and start moving back through time. Collections-md.18
discusses a change by Chris Muller (initials fit).

Close history, go back to MC Browser, open the 39a repository, choose
the offending version, open its history.
Choose the version before it, 17, get a menu, and then a diff between 17
and 18. See offending methods.

Daniel