Hashtable (was Re: Dictionaries broken in 3.9a)

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:07:46 UTC 2005

>   Can we come up with something based on its external behavior?
> (like BlahBlahMap to make Java people happy?^^;)

Oh well, there is actually a Hashtable in Java
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/util/Hashtable.html

Yeah, I could name it HashMap (like Java) HashDictionary or
HTDictionary (and add HT to all classnames) or whatever. I'm open for
suggestions but I don't have the impression that making Java users
happy or feel at home as any priority around here ;)