OT: sed script help, please

Tom Rushworth tbr at lincsat.com
Wed Sep 21 01:49:12 UTC 2005

Tim

Use the "other" category for mail import (i.e. File/Import/
Other/...). It wants a directory
containing all your Unix style mbox ("From" format) files.  I' ve
used this to import an
entire year's worth of mailing list drivel.  Don't have too many or
too large files though,
it wil bomb the Mail.app.  If you do bomb it, just use smaller files/
smaller numbers.