[ANN]A directory with Companies using Smalltalk

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Thu Sep 22 13:11:14 UTC 2005

Hi German,

Le 21 sept. 05, à 22:13, German Arduino a écrit :

> Hi Noury:
>
> Thanks by including my small company on the ESUG list!

You're welcome. I put all companies I though of starting with ESUG
conference sponsors and participants for whom I could easily find the
web page. My goal is to show to both the community and to people
outside that Smalltalk is successfully used by an important number of
companies all around the world.

Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org