[ANN] A new Coordinator!

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Sep 22 20:28:36 UTC 2005

Hi people!

We are happy to announce that Ken Causey is joining the Coordinator
group as of... eh, yesterday. :) This means we are now Göran Krampe,
Doug Way, Cees de Groot, Marcus Denker and Ken Causey.

As you all know Ken has been in the Squeak community for quite a while
and has already been pulling his fair share of community related tasks
over the years - for example box administration, the great janitor team
and general BFAV heroic deeds etc. And he is very often around to help
people on the #squeak channel on IRC (irc.freenode.net).

In short - he is a great guy and we appreciate the reinforcement. :)

So... welcome Ken!

regards, Göran

PS. Currently the "recruitment process" to the group is based on the "we
call you"-principle. ;) And btw, we aim to grow with one more ASAP.