Question about Squeak3.9a-6693 and MorphicSplitters

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 25 08:22:43 UTC 2005

Am 24.09.2005 um 22:13 schrieb Juan Vuletich:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I've seen there exists a new 3.9a image at http://ftp.squeak.org/
> 3.9/Squeak3.9a-6693.zip . But I've seen no announcement of it in
> the list. Have I missed it?

No, It was not yet announced... I should do that.

> I downloaded it and found it doesn't include the MorphicSplitters
> stuff I published on 9/7.

6693 is a snapshot of the repository from the day before Stef started
to look at MorphicSplitters.

> Will this be included in the standard release soon?

Yes, we are working on that. But it is far from trivial to manage
large scale refactoring with the current
setup. We need to learn how to do that. As soon as we have figured
that out, we will have a release
with the splitters included.

        Marcus