limeted senders, implementors

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Sun Sep 25 14:09:58 UTC 2005

         Hi Herbert,

     There are ways to do that if you install Services-All from
squeakmap.

     Here you have a notion of environment which can be the class
hierarchy,
     the package, a set of package or the whole image. This can then
be used for senders,
     implementors or references to variables.

     Once you install Services-All, this is located under the
"navigation"
     menu item of the message menu.

     Feel free to send me feedback.

     Cheers,