[noob] Making a PasteUpMorph morph fill its container

Matej Košík kosik at fiit.stuba.sk
Sun Sep 25 17:15:19 UTC 2005

Steve Greenberg wrote:
> Thanks for the response.  The problem, however, is that in these
> examples I am forced to manually set the extents of the PasteUpMorph.  I
> simply want to to tell it to fill its container window and be done with it.
>
> Again, perhaps I'm using the wrong morph for the job.  I want to display
> a vertically scrollable list of text morphs.

The closest ready to use morph is perhaps some kind of PluggableListMorph.

There was a demo
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2962
Its appearance looks weird because it was created for older squeak plugin image, but AFAIK it is
functional. Should be updated, though.

Are you really sure you need not PluggableListMorph? (It does not do exactly what you need, but
maybe  you can perhaps do things you wanted to do a bit differently.)

--
Matej Košík