Are we back?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Sep 29 16:40:32 UTC 2005

This is first and foremost a test message.  If you are seeing this that
should mean that squeak-dev and all of the lists hosted by
lists.squeakfoundation.org are back.

I apologize for the extended downtime.  Apparently there was a problem
with the server, about which Cees can perhaps provide more info.  It was
decided that this was as good a time as any to move the lists to box2 so
the community admins can all monitor it rather than Cees having to
always be responsible.  Cees was able to get things started but just
didn't have the time to finish it up.  I jumped in but not being
familiar with mailman it took me a while.

Again I'm sorry that this took so long but hopefully in the future we
will have smoother sailing.

Ken