quoth

jwalsh at bigpond.net.au jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 29 21:46:47 UTC 2005

Please pardon my off-line interest.
Trying to avoid the code, whilst trying to find the Purpose.
Is there one?
I don't mean that to be rude.
It is not necessary to have a purpose.
Your focus on Smalltalk and Streaming, is most signicicant to me at the moment.
I see a need for the concept of IDE, from the POV of the subject i.e. mySelf.
This Integration is not from the top down, but from the bottom up.
This demo immediately presented to my imagination and entire orchestra.
With mySelf in the role as conductor. Perhaps even contol it?
Is this over stretching the metaphor?
Very impressed
Justin Walsh