quoth

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Sep 30 07:30:01 UTC 2005

Craig Latta a écrit :

> Hi all--
>
>     A while back I mentioned Quoth, a dynamic interactive fiction system
> I'm writing with Spoon[1]. I've made a site for it[2], featuring a short
> demo movie[3], showing it being used for "musical livecoding"[4]. It's
> rather fun!

Yes, very cool demo !

I think it also could be a nice tool for an ambiant computing system or
a robotic reconfigurable systems (i'm working on this kind of toys) with
a specific interface maybe with a gesture interface or a speech
recognition interface (but more difficult to achieve for this one).

Have fun,

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##