BookMorph prompt

Robert Hawley rhawley at plymouth.ac.uk
Sun Apr 2 12:35:49 UTC 2006

For many people, their first view of Squeak will be via the Morphic/EToys route, so there is every reason to make sure that the visual stuff they see works properly and tidily.  We do need BookMorph to work properly if it is to remain there.

Yours

Bob

On 02.04.2006, at 14:03, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> We need to clean BookMorph.... a lot :)

Uhmm... who needs BookMorph when there is Sophie?

      Marcus