[BUG] 0003400: Load Latest Code Updates Gives Walkback

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Apr 2 19:56:52 UTC 2006

> Well, it may not be exactly what you are looking for, but I did
> recently update my 3.9 build script:
> http://www.saltypickle.com/Home/18
>
> It presently builds a 3.9a image with my favorite tools and
> configurations from a brand new image. It builds images with a boat
> load of my favorite packages in about 15 minutes. I suspect it could
> be automated to generate nightly builds.

Indeed this would be a good functionality, may be this should be
added to
the testServer running at: http://testserver.smallhosting.info/

In the context of building a testserver that would automatically take
an image and run the tests (and remove or load some packages).
one of the questions we had is how can we get a list of the packages
to test for example a given dsitribution