BookMorph prompt

Robert Hawley rhawley at plymouth.ac.uk
Mon Apr 3 18:57:51 UTC 2006

Is Sophie a candidate to replace the role of BookMorph within the
Morphic environment?

I've not seen any contextual mention of Morphic when I've looked
for info about Sophie, so is it meaningful to suggest that Sophie
will fit in there?  Or if it is meaningful, is there any analysis about
the what, the when, the who and the how?

In the meantime the Morphic/EToys end of things needs to be kept
tidy, as was the original point this topic title.

(The bug is not a thing I could easilty fix, so I have to ask.)

Yours

Bob

John M McIntosh wrote:
Well the Sophie team has beginning of summer delivery date. Likely
we'll need to push things out for wider review at some point before
then.