CR LF Problem in Windows XP

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Apr 4 20:30:47 UTC 2006

Thanks Chris,

I saw the CRLF stream but figured there was some magic way to get the file
to use it.  I saw ascii and all those flags for #crlf and wantsEndConversion
or something like that but nothing worked.

I'm surprised at how few file writing and reading methods there are.  I
tried to add some collection methods earlier and was told there were already
too many methods on collection.  In VW I had outputToFilename: on string and
on collection (created as string with a cr between each item).  Also
outputToFilenameUsingBlock: , not to mention toClipboard.  I would think it
would be nice to add those methods.  How do people feel about adding those
methods before I post a patch that only spawns arguments?

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum