[MC] Disabling overrides?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Apr 5 06:52:38 UTC 2006

Hi Folks -

I just screwed myself so unbelievably badly by running into all the
evilness of using overrides in Monticello that I'm starting to believe
in ripping them out of MC alltogether. As a first step, I'd like (just
for my own sanity) to disable them in a way that makes override
categories behave just like regular extension categories (e.g., both
marking the original package as dirty and not trying to restore anything
when loaded). What's the easiest way to achieve that?

Thanks,
   - Andreas