CR LF Problem in Windows XP

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Apr 5 15:14:39 UTC 2006

I went back to see what I did.  I only set

lineEndConvention: #crlf.

But then saw the wantsLineEndConversion: wasn't set.  So I figured I was
doing it wrong.  Shouldn't this be automatic for each platform?

I'll try just setting wantsLineEndConversion: true like you suggested and
see what it does.

Ron Teitelbaum