Multiple images in the same directory

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Wed Apr 5 19:19:09 UTC 2006

No problem having multiple images in the same directory.

Whether there are issues with package-cache or sm depends on what
versions of those tools are loaded in each image.  For SqueakMap, for
example, you might get prompted to upgrade it, after which you'll want
to save that image so it doesn't have to do it again next time..