SUnit coverage information?

Diego Fernandez diegof79 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 19:39:55 UTC 2006

On 4/5/06, Chris Muller <chris at funkyobjects.org> wrote:

> Nice work Diego, but based on what Lukas said about the troubles with
> exceptions in running under simulation, do you still have your original
> implementation via Method Wrappers?

Nop :( (if I have time today would test the exception handling)

Also, is there any way to specify multiple packages, something like:

> watcher := MethodExecutionWatcher
> forAllMethodsOfPackagesNamed: #('myPackage1' 'myPackage2')
> duringExecutionOf:
> [
>     MethodExecutionReportTest suite run
> ].
>
> ?

The MethodExecutionWatcher receives a collection with instances of
MethodReference, ie:

MethodExecutionWatcher forAll: (Array with: (MethodReference class: Object
selector: hash) duringExecutionOf: [].

#forAllMethodsOfPackageNamed:duringExecutionOf: it's only a factory method
for convenience. It's the same as:
MethodExecutionWatcher forAll: (PackageInfo named: 'PackageName') methods
duringExecutionOf: [].

Implementing #forAllMethodsOfPackagesNamed:duringExecutionOf: should be
straight forward. :) (thanks for the suggestion)

Note that, the .mcz file that I have uploaded to SqueakMap is corrupt :( I
will upload a correct version this night, sorry for the inconvenience.