[MC] Overrides and condenseChanges?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Apr 5 19:39:48 UTC 2006

Hi -

Brent Pinkney wrote:
> When I evaluate 'Smalltalk condenseSources' I get a DNU which can be traced to
> the following line in #condenseSources:

Yeah, I see. This one is fairly easy to fix (and I'll bite my tongue
about SystemDictionary vs. SmalltalkImage) but there seems to be another
problem which bothers me a lot more.

Running condenseSources, I end up with a warning that the limit of the
sources file is being reached (during the process) and indeed the
sources file says it's >32MB. However, if I simply file out all classes
I end up with an 18MB file overall. Not sure what this is but it's very,
very troubling.

Cheers,
   - Andreas