[MC] Disabling overrides?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 20:29:22 UTC 2006

I would say: just don't use overrides. This is simple and does not
need any further work. Monticello is very strong at merging, so my
policy is to fork all external packages and to do necessary changes
directly in there. Later on you can easily update the external
packages by merging back in the latest versions. This practice works
much better for me than using overrides.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch