How to Install the plugin

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Apr 6 01:19:18 UTC 2006

Hi Damien,

I would expect for the browser plugin that you probably do not want
to include XDisplayControlPlugin. I don't think it will hurt anything,
but usually XDCP would be installed along with OSProcessPlugin and
AioPlugin, and I don't think that these three are normally used with
the browser plugin.

The SqueakFFIPrims may also be questionable for security reasons.

I don't know the correct configuration for the browser plugin, so I
am only mentioning some things I am familiar with.

HTH,

Dave