A Possibly Interesting Link

Michael Grant mwgrant2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 12:18:06 UTC 2006

As with some others I get the same with XP (media Edition). I get this
occasionally and just move on. There are things I want to do that are much more
interesting than struggle with Windows and/or security...it's kind of a
degradation of modern life isn't it? Ce sera, sigh. Probably should figure it
out one of these days, but by then a new version will be out with new
aggravations/challenges/capabilities/...

Seriously this does point to one of the obstacles when trying to make something
everyone can use...getting it to work in all parts of the zoo. For most of us
the fun is developing an electro-widget that does something we need and/or
want. Unfortunately that is the 'easy' part. Taking it into the zoo is the hard
part.

Regards all,
Michael Grant