How to Install the plugin

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Fri Apr 7 16:27:52 UTC 2006

Michael Rueger a écrit :
> Damien Cassou wrote:
>> We are still working on ubuntu package and we want the package to
>> install and configure the browser plugin. What are the files that need
>> to be included ? Where should they be putted ?
>
> Did you take a look at the squeakland debian packages?
> Jens (the student that built the packages) confirmed, that those work at
> least on his ubuntu distribution.

In fact, when I type 'about:plugins' in firefox, I can see that squeak
is installed. But I never managed to see something in the browser. Here
is links I tried :

http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu:8888/csl/uploads/33/equationswikiplugin.html
http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~bert/squeak/plugin/test/plugintest.html
http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~bert/squeak/plugin/test/plugintest.sts

I always get a big white space instead of the application.