Profiling?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Apr 7 19:39:45 UTC 2006

Hello Doug,

DW> calling what.  You can improve that by editing the method MessageTally
class>>defaultMaxTabs to change the value from 18 to a larger number such
DW> as 60... this should still give you plenty of room on a 1024x768 screen.
DW>  (I just added this tip to the TimeProfileBrowser page on the swiki.)

Thank you. The more smalltalkish my programming gets (short methods
with long names and sadly enough many parameters to pass through to
the bottom), the more I need this. Tried your tip in one of my old
projects and it simply wasn't necessary to have deeper nesting :-))

Thanks again

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net