pending mac carbon VM universal 3.8.11b6

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Apr 8 04:04:37 UTC 2006

I've posted a 3.8.11b6U for powerpc and macintel to the regular place

http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/squeak.html

The changes in this VM are:

a) Used the latest version of VMMaker to build the VM, this version
is being beta-tested for the pending version of Croquet.

b) Fixed a bug where when using a Squeak VM as a vertical application
and we double-click a document that auto-launchs the VM and expect to
use an embedded image we
ignored the document and don't properly setup a drag and drop event
so that the image doesn't the document in question.

3.8.11b6
		sqMacDragDrop.c
			Code volatile for gDragDropThrottleSpinLock and gNumDropFiles to
ensure spin lock is not optimized into problem code
		sqMacUnixFileInterface.c
			drop ioFilenamefromStringofLengthresolveAliases, it's in the
interp.c, fiddle a bit with other names
		sqMacUIAppleEvents.c
			Fix bug where we ignore open doc event if it only has one non-
image document at open time.
		sqPlatformSpecific.h
			Add <types.h> include for Croquet plugins

===