[GRR] OutOfScopeNotification catching caught me

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Sun Apr 9 21:36:14 UTC 2006

Le Samedi 08 Avril 2006 12:13, vous avez écrit :
> Hi nicolas
>
> often the state of squeak is not the way we would like. But we should
> improve it
> step by step so if you have tests fixes, please keep going.
> Sqeuak needs excellent guy like you!!!
>
> Stef

Thanks Stef for this kind mail,
I'd rather see my work so far limited to minor bugs and unconsistencies
tracking as the labour of an ant in the squeak colony.
But if that can be usefull to higher value added packages, i am happy.

Squeak, if not the top cleanest smalltalk implementation, is not bad at all.
It is highly usable as proven by all these nice projects.
I understand how vast the task of maintaining it is for (crazy?) guys like
you... So many thanks to all of you, and take the [GRR] as a trait of humour,
in no way something agressive.
We should all support you in trying to make Squeak built on clean, consistent
and not too big basis. Doing so, we are helping ourselves for the future.

I put the OutOfScope Pb at http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3448
So maybe should any related discussion continue there.

Nicolas