Calling Colin Curtin

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Apr 11 18:17:07 UTC 2006

I'm looking for Colin Curtin, and I hope he has resubscribed to this
list using a new email address because his contact information under
SqueakMap and elsewhere seems to be out of date.

The I/O Stewards Team is examining options regarding fixing/replacing
HTTPClient and it's reliance on OldSocket and friends.  We are examining
related packages and would like to get in contact with Colin regarding
his HC HTTPClient package.

If you have up to date contact information for Colin and don't mind
sharing it we would appreciate it.

Ken Causey