web browser

David Faught dave.faught at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 18:35:28 UTC 2006

Has anyone here used SmallWalker or tried to port it to Squeak?  It is
under the GPL license, so I know a lot of people here would drop it
just because of that.  If you have used it, is it worth trying to port
as compared to Scamper?  There hasn't been much progress with the
MediaView browser lately, so I'm casting about, looking for an easy
way to get a more powerful tool.

ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/st80_r41/SmallWalker1.0

Does the web browser belong in Squeak or does Squeak belong in the web
browser?  Either way, this is for "legacy" web content in the face of
Croquet, right?