Rich Text (RTF)

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Apr 15 06:58:56 UTC 2006

Welcome Martin,

MR> The thing is that I am new to Squeak and would need help
MR> with the API. One thing is that I need some kind of tokenizer
MR> to parse an RTF string. I cannot find a combination of

in two projects I used String findTokens to parse the input into
tokens and feed these into a Dictionary.

In one case the Dictionary just returns another string, in the other
case the Value of the Associations in the Dictionary is just the block
of code necessary to deal with the token.

MR> ReadStream and TextStream what I feel would be the thing I need.
MR> Or is there some other standard/recommended way to do this in Squeak?
MR> Could you help me on that?

I'm too new myself to know if there is a standard way to do this.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net