Squeak port of Hobbes [was: Re: A Possibly Interesting Link]

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Sat Apr 15 15:46:37 UTC 2006

stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch>  wrote...

>I thought that Hobbes was running on VW. At least the one that I have on my machine.
>Where can I find the Squeak one?

Hi, Stef -

A couple of years ago I ported Vassili's Hobbes to Squeak.  Since he had not released it, I did not release my port.  Also there was the question of copyright on the original St-80 V2 image, so he was not sure how to deal with that.  Together we both extended it so it could run the Apple APDA release which was publicly available.

Vassili and i had planned to get together soon, so I'll see if we can't coordinate some sort of release.

	- Dan