Access to primitiveTable from a plugIn

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Mon Apr 17 22:10:45 UTC 2006

Andreas,
Thank you for your answer.
I also thought that the way is hacking the VM, but didn't
 want to miss something to learn about plugins...
I need to port sqAPIs to 3.7 vm
 because we are trying to have access to APIs for
 squeak under pocketPC (FFI requires assembler
 code as I know, and is not compatible to any other smalltalk)
 to be used in computer vision projects (like the projects
 presented in http://www.aleReimondo.com.ar/OpenCV
 including realtime face detection, image processing,
 object detection and tracking, implemented using
 visual smalltalk).
It is a little step in our plan, and this is the reason to make
 it as easy as possible.
thank you again for the help,
Ale.