Broken Squeak Map downloads?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Apr 18 00:20:18 UTC 2006

When I try to download certain SqueakMap packages, including VMMaker, AioPlugin, and
XDisplayControlPlugin, I am getting errors. Others work fine, including OSProcessPlugin.
Did something break and/or change recently to cause this?

Thanks,
Dave

Transcript output looks like this:

Download from original url (http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/4340a66e-2296-48b7-9aa8-5305d303752f/files/VMMaker-3.8b6.mcz) failed with this exception: empty stream
Trying server cache instead.
data was slow
data was slow
Download from server cache of VMMaker 12-3.8b6 failed with this exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from server

Download from original url (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/3350/XDisplayControlPluginV2-0.sar) failed with this exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from orginal URL
Trying server cache instead.
Download from server cache of XDisplayControlPlugin 2-2.0 failed with this exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from server

Download from original url (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/3384/AioPluginV1-1.sar) failed with this exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from orginal URL
Trying server cache instead.
Download from server cache of AioPlugin 2-2.0 failed with this exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from server