SqueakMap 2.21

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Apr 19 00:14:37 UTC 2006

Hi people!

Ok, just some bug fixes. Uploads now seems to work properly. And I think
4-5 more "Filestream binary" fixes that should make things work much
better.

I also fixed the multisuffix stuff reported by Simon Michael (bad merge
by me from stuff in 3.9 - this is Yoshiki preparing for future multibyte
code fileouts with names like .mst or .mcs etc).

UUID>>asString36 fixed so that it works properly in 3.8+. This affects
how the cache works - hopefully for the better now.

And no - it still will not work in 3.7 and older - will take more time
than a few hours to fix that one - we need to change the serialization
scheme.

regards, Göran

PS. Couldn't fix the underscores-assignments because source.impara.de
was down wth the hack by Bert. Will include in next release so that it
works in Croquet "out of the box".