Mac Carbon 3.8.12b3U pending for Croquet

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Apr 19 02:56:43 UTC 2006

I've posted a 3.8.12b3U VM that includes the REplugin as builtin and
other plugins needed by Croquet to pass the Croquet System tests.

See
http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/squeak.html

This VM includes the CroquetPlugin, the FloatMathPlugin both needed
by Croquet, and as mentioned the RePlugin builtin. This VM passes
all the Croquet VM test as of the evening of April 18th, 2006, mind I
haven't seen my gold embossed "Certified to run with Croquet"
certificate yet.

It also has a number of changes to the socket logic that eliminate
socket latency issues, folks working with this VM as a network server
should run some tests and see if things are improved.

3.8.12b3
	sqMacMain.c
		rev version number, set hardware bits for math units.
	sqMacTime.c
		call aioSleep() versus aioPoll()
	sqMacUIEventsUniversal.c
		make aioPoll() calls in the right places.

	Update xcode project build, also change headers to include REPlugin
as internal plugin

===