HOM - Higher Order Messages

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Wed Apr 19 09:18:06 UTC 2006

And what does this wonderful compiler do with 7/4/2006 ?
It is 7 April here, 4th July there. >:-o

A programming language should be precise and simple, not "intelligent". No
surprises, please. :-)

Cheers
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway