[ANN] eCompletion 3.0b1

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Apr 19 12:56:33 UTC 2006

Hello Ruben,

RB> On SqueakMap you'll find a new release of eCompletion. There are a
RB> bunch of new features to be tried and tested:

whenever I go to one of my "beforeECompletion" images, first thing I
do is load eCompletion. Big time saver!

RB> - Integration with RoelTyper (created by Roel Wuyts) for better

The older version would work in the class comments too when doing the
part:
 instVar1     type -- comment about the purpose of instVar1

instVar and type sadly have stopped working. Please please, make it
work again.

And sometimes eCompletion has nothing to offer when I think it should
and formerly did. If you like I'll email you next time I'll encounter
it.

Thank you for making eCompletion!

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net