The Timing of Time

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at mercapsoftware.com
Wed Apr 19 13:41:07 UTC 2006

Hi Ralph,
    we wrote a paper about Chalten last year and it was presented at
ESUG. It has been publish also in the Elsevier "Computer, Languages,
Systems and Structures" journal.... We compared our solution to the one
used by Java and .Net... we also compared it to other more academic
solutions.
    There is a pdf with the presentation we gave at ESUG at
http://prog2.vub.ac.be/~cderoove/esugtalks/Wilkinson.pdf
<http://prog2.vub.ac.be/%7Ecderoove/esugtalks/Wilkinson.pdf>
    The paper's version publish at Elsevier has more info that the one
presented at ESUG...
    We are using the book you mention as the main bibliography.

    Thanks for your comments!
    Hernan

--
Lic. Hernán A. Wilkinson

This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and
delete it from your system; you should also not copy the message nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Thanks.