[ann][vm][unix] 3.9-4

Matej Kosik kosik at fiit.stuba.sk
Thu Apr 20 13:54:39 UTC 2006

Alain Plantec wrote:
> Matej Kosik a écrit :
>
>> Ian Piumarta wrote:
>>

>>> Folks,
>>>
>>> Source code, pre-loaded VMM image, precompiled Linux/386 and Darwin/ PPC
>>> binaries available.
>>>
>>> http://squeakvm.org/unix/
>>>
>>> Enjoy,
>>> Ian
>>>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I am no expert in VM area. Nonetheless since Squeak is not part of my
>> distribution (Debian GNU/Linux)
>
> I work on a Debian (Sarge, Stable). I've installed the tar.gz and all is
> ok without having to compile it.
> alain

That works, thank you.

New virtual machine consumes (also in conjunction with the freshly downloaded image) most of the CPU (99% without doing anything). The old VM did not do that (it consumed in quiescent state about 15% of the CPU). (In conjunction with the same image). Does this happen also on your computers?

(I am just curious)
--
Matej Kosik