HOM - Higher Order Messages

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Apr 20 15:34:26 UTC 2006

On 20-Apr-06, at 5:21 AM, Lothar Schenk wrote:

> tim Rowledge wrote:
>
>> On 19-Apr-06, at 8:33 AM, Craig Latta wrote:
>>
>>> 	I teach newcomers.
>>
>> Don't you mean
>> Newcomers allStudents do:[:newcomer| Craig teach: newcomer]
>
> Why should the newcomers have to do anything, if Craig does the
> teaching?

Well in *my* day (me being so old and creaky that my tutors were pre-
hominid) the students were expected to do a great deal of work. To
the point of burning out about 40% by the middle of second year and
another 10% or so before the commencement of third year.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me
videre? = Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just happy to see
me?