I would like to request a regular SqueakFoundation Board Report

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Apr 20 17:05:52 UTC 2006

Yes I totally agree. Sorry!

Here is basically my report.
	- not really a big start.
	- too busy to work to do anything useful besides 3.9alpha (which got
stalled since I was working like a mad and marcus took some days off)
	- tried to see the set of tasks that we could do but did not get
that much feedback
	- trying to see if sqf could be hosted under an organization I
forgot the name
	- should migrate the sqF website
	- still would like to do find a way to spend the money to improve
squeak

Stef