[Q] Proper way to change screen size ?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Apr 20 10:21:05 UTC 2006

I have a Mac what normal have screen set to 1440 x 900 and millions of
colors.

When I do:

DisplayScreen depth: 32 width: 800 height: 600 fullscreen: false

For prepare to save image and give to some what only have this size of
monitor, the all OS X display was set to 800 x 600.

When via OS X System preferences I change to nomal, the Squeak window size
remains 800 x 600.

Better way to do this ? Other systems (no Mac) could change size and
resolution from Squeak also ?

Very thanks

Edgar