Pepper tablet getting cheaper

Nicolas Roard nicolas.roard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 19:00:21 UTC 2006

On 4/20/06, Brad Fuller <brad at sonaural.com> wrote:
> what's your take on the nokia 770? Anyone run squeak on this unit?
>
> http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,75023,00.html

I tried to compile a vm a couple of months ago, but it crashed when
running (at first I thought it was a display issue (problem with shm)
but it also crashed in headless mode, so...). Didn't have the time to
try it since, but as that was the first time I ever tried to compile a
squeak vm, I perhaps did something stupid at one point or another :-)

My guess is that it would probably not take long for somebody
knowledgeable to have a working vm for the nokia (after all it's just
an arm linux device).

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly