The Croquet SDK 1.0 Beta...

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Apr 20 22:04:22 UTC 2006

Regarding your problem, in the README.txt included inside the .zip blob
it says this under the REQUIREMENTS section:
In order to run applications that use spatialized sound, you must also
install OpenAL.  Recent versions of Macintosh OSX include the OpenAL
libraries as a standard part of the system. PC users may also find that
their sound card came with an OpenAL driver as well. If you need to
install OpenAL, download the installer for your system from
http://openal.org/downloads.html.

Cheers,
   - Andreas