The Croquet SDK 1.0 Beta...

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Thu Apr 20 23:04:37 UTC 2006

Andreas Raab wrote:
> ... is now live at http://www.opencroquet.org

Finally, I got it to run on WinXP Home.
I kept getting a walkback about glMatrixMode
external call failed. When I tried Croquet 0.3
again, it worked just fine.

I hunted around for opengl32.dll, but where to install it?
I tried it in WINDOWS/system/ and in the bin/ where the
new Croquet.exe resided. But those places didn't work.

Finally, I tried moving the Croquet.exe and all the .dll's
(including the opengl32.dll) into the same directory as
the image/changes files. Then it worked. Now I'm a little
dizzy, since the avatar seems to move a little faster.

There was a slight hiccup when taking apart the coloured
cube. One or two of the blocks were thrown off into the
distance, but all the other blocks stayed the same distance
away. Also, it seems you cannot hold a block, and move at
the same time.