problem linking plugin-symbols not found

Michael Kohout mwkohout at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 02:37:29 UTC 2006

Hi-I'm trying to build a test plug in, and it's compiling correctly,
but it refuses to link.  Off the top of anyone's head (my c is pretty
rusty), does anyone know what I might have forgotten to include to get
this error message?

my platform is mac(XCode 2), and I'm using the 3.8.9Beta7 vm codebase...

thanks
Mike Kohout

also, on an aside, does anyone know who to email about the minnow
swiki?  At work, I can access it with no problem but at home I get
"You are unauthorized to access this site."
I think my IP block must have been blocked accidentally or something.

/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_positive32BitValueOf
_argumentCountOf
_arrayValueOf