Seems slower. =\

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Fri Apr 21 06:06:02 UTC 2006

I'm looking at my network meeter (on linux) and Croquet seems to be
generating 40k/sec of traffic on the loopback interface and this seems
to be responsible for a large part of the slowdown...

One thing I find annoying that I hope will get taken care of is the darn
translation: method on the matrix4x4 class...

Have a look at methods

translation:
and
setTranslation:

Study what they do and how they do them....

I suggested this change many months ago. =(

--
Don't let your schoolwork get in the way of your learning.

http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/