Re-2: The Croquet SDK 1.0 Beta...

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Apr 21 00:25:22 UTC 2006

First I had also problems with some stuff needed for starting. Here my experience for Windows XP:

copy from a squeak installation file SqueakFFIPrims.dll.
install OpenAL an copy files OpenALPlugin.dll and OpenAL32.dll into the \bin directory.
Then it will work very fine.

And in this place:

Real great work, guy's. Thanks a lot for these bunch of work.
Thanks for the programming guide. A lot of stuff to read.

Cheers,
 Frank