some news

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Sat Apr 22 00:06:44 UTC 2006

Yes, if only the world -- especially computer people -- were even halfway
rational and interesting in learning ... but this is one of the main goals
of education (= enlightenment, etc.), and this is why global education for
everyone has been my main interest over the years.

As Seymour once said, "I wish the US was still a developing country!"). We
could say that about Europe also....

Cheers,

Alan