some news

Hans N Beck hnbeck at t-online.de
Sat Apr 22 07:33:19 UTC 2006

Hi Stef,

just for understanding - you and Alan want to say that

- everyone which is interested is welcomed for giving new ideas how
to make education, regardless of his favoured system/language
- the implementation is not important - if someone want to use
python, to bring in his ideas he should do so
- reinventing or reengineering always gives the chance to think  once
more about it - from a new point of view. Nothing is really ready.

Something like this ?

Regards

Hans